Hello,

The U.S. Coast Guard Academy has a selection of deaccessioned materials, a combination of atlases and other, that we are willing to send to a new home.

Please review the attached PDF, then contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by February 23 2017 with the title you'd like sent to your library via USPS Library Rate (no postage necessary).

Please include your library's primary contact for the items, their phone number and email, and the appropriate shipping address for USPS including zip5+4.

Very respectfully,

Roxanne Korpal-Gosvener
Library Technician - Interlibrary Loan,
Ph: 860-444-8676
U. S. Coast Guard Academy Library
Like us! Fb.com/USCGALibrary<https://www.facebook.com/USCGALibrary>
Ph: 860-444-8510 Fax: 860-444-8516

Saving Lives and Guarding the Coast Since 1790.
The United States Coast Guard -- Proud History. Powerful Future.