Publisher:  U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit

Date:  2004

2)    The United States Court of Customs and Patent Appeals:  1972-1982

Publisher:  U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit

Date:  1985

3)    A Brief History of the United States Court of Customs and Patent Appeals

By:  Giles S. Rich

Date:  1980

Thanks!
Jessica

Jessica Strefling

Assistant Librarian

U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit

202-275-8408