The U.S. Coast Guard Academy has a selection of deaccessioned volumes of serials we are willing to send to a new home.
Please include your library’s primary contact for the items, their phone number and email, and the appropriate shipping address for USPS including zip5+4.
1. 1938-1990 Academy of Political Science Proceedings ISSN:0032-3195,
2. 2009 Journal of Management Information Systems ISSN:0742-1222,
3. 1991-2010 Magazine of History ISSN:0882-228X,
4. 1972-1989 Water Pollution Control Federation. Journal ISSN:0043-1303
5. 1783-1968 American International Law Cases & vols 1-17, 1971. Francis Deak, editor
6. Digest of International Law, vols 1-15, 1968. Marjorie Whiteman, editor
7. Court Martial Reports, 2 Sets of Vols 1-50, 1951.
8. Military Justice Reporter: US Court of Military Appeals, vols 1-69, West, 1978.
9. Digest of Opinions: Judge Advocate General of the Armed Forces, vols 1-17, 1951.
10. Business & Commercial Litigation in Federal Courts, 2nd ed, vols 1-9, 2005. Robert Haig, editor
Library Technician – Interlibrary Loan,
U. S. Coast Guard Academy Library
Like us! Fb.com/USCGALibrary
Ph: 860-444-8510 Fax: 860-444-8516
Saving Lives and Guarding the Coast Since 1790.
The United States Coast Guard -- Proud History. Powerful Future.