Hi,

May be of interest:

~~~~~~~

February 22, 2017 - Updated LandsatLook Viewer, New Sentinel2Look Viewer Released
https://landsat.usgs.gov/february-22-2017-updated-landsatlook-new-sentinel2-viewer

As of February 21, 2017, a new version of the LandsatLook Viewer is available ( https://landsatlook.usgs.gov/). This release represents a major redesign of the earlier LandsatLook Viewer. The update includes many new features, enhanced performance, and improved functional capabilities.

We are also pleased to announce the release of the new Sentinel2Look Viewer (https://landsatlook.usgs.gov/sentinel2/), which highlights one of our newest datasets available through a USGS partnership with the European Space Agency (ESA).

The viewers have been developed to allow for quick and easy seamless visualization of all Landsat (https://landsat.usgs.gov/landsat-level-1-standard-data-products ) and Sentinel-2 (https://eros.usgs.gov/sentinel-2/) images, respectively, held in the USGS/EROS archive at up to full resolution.

Along with new features and tool navigation, these updated viewers are optimized for use on mobile devices. Other features include a customizable display with easy export options to multiple file types and a ‘Print’ feature to create quick maps as PDFs.

~~~~~~~

Enjoy the day,
Emily

Emily C. Wild