Please join FEDLINK VENDOR, IGI GLOBAL, in OFFERING A FREE SEMINAR + After Lunch Chocolate
(IDIQ no.= LC14C7118 and Vendor ID= IG)
March 7, 1:30 pm in the FEDLINK Training Room
FOCUSING ON EMERGING TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH
Join FEDLINK vendor IGI Global for an in-person training and information session on March 7, at 1:30p.m. covering trends in information science and technology research.
IGI Global, a publisher for nearly 30 years from Hershey, PA, provides journals, books and streaming videos and is known as a leader in e-resources. With unlimited simultaneous users, and no DRM, users are able to access more than 3,400 e-books and 164 + e-journals.
Topics that will be covered:
• Emerging trends in information science and technology research: covering business management, government, consumer robotics, mobile security, nursing, security and forensics, all areas of engineering and many more.
• Features from IGI Global’s highly anticipated upcoming publication: Encyclopedia of Information Science and Technology, Fourth Edition
• Emerging trends in e-resources: international survey, profile series
• Tour of the IGI Global award-winning platform: new Reference Hub, PDF and XML, no DRM
• Information about new programs available to e-resources subscribers: LibGuides program, customized IS&T newsletter and individualized trainings
• Hershey’s chocolate tastings
We would be glad to share information about the great value available through our current FEDLINK offerings!
Please register and confirm, to ensure there is enough chocolate, with Beth Ellen Dibeler, Assistant Director of E-Resources, at [log in to unmask] or 717-533-8845 x 125.
Hope to see you on the 7th.
FEDLINK Vendor Services