Dear MODS community,

this past year has seem some changes to the MODS/MADS Editorial
Committee. Betsy Post (Boston College) and Reinhold Heuvelmann (German
National Library) stepped down from the committee in 2016. We would like
to thank both of them for their invaluable contributions to the
maintenance and development of MODS.

We are happy to announce that three new members have joined the
committee in their place: Myung-Ja "MJ" Han (University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign), Angela Di Iorio (Sapienza Università di Roma), and
Stefanie Rühle (State and University Library in Göttingen).

The full membership of the MODS/MADS Editorial Committee can be found here:
https://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/editorial-committee.html

On behalf of the committee,

Melanie Wacker