Nailed it one Mark!

Completely had missed that instruction and all is now clear to me.

The mistake indeed was mine, and not because of a the scope of 9.4 --
thanks so much for pointing that instruction out!

in solidarity,

Netanel Ganin
Metadata Coordinator -- Hebrew Specialty
Brandeis University

My pronouns are he/him/his