We have decoded to go with Anglo-Soanish War Campaigns.
That will cover it.

THanks!
Allison

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

A fleet is a corporate name when it is a component of the armed forces of a country.  The Armada of 1779 was a “combined Franco-Spanish naval enterprise” during the Anglo-French War of 1778-1783.  It would seem to fall under “Expeditions, Military” in Group 2 of SHM H 405.  These are established as 150.

The subject heading “Anglo-French War, 1778-1783—Campaigns” might cover it too.

John Hostage

Senior Continuing Resources Cataloger

Langdell Hall 194

Harvard Law School Library