Ah, HPL would have loved those three words strung together "weird bibliographical universe" :-)

IA!! IA!! Cthulu ftagh'n!!

~Allison

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Are there any special protocols for citation of social media relating to persons, assuming that the bibliographical and personal/"social" identity is unambiguous? I'd consider these to be sources of secondary resort, but if you're cataloging Lovecraft-related materials it's a decidedly weird bibliographical universe...

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble@Brown.edu>

--

"Outside of a dog,

Allison Rich