From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gene Fieg
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 6:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Series training

Yup, what?  As to where?  Or as to whether I have to be qualified in other areas?  Or both?

Gene

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 2:42 PM, Schuitema, Joan <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
yup

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 4:16 PM, Gene Fieg <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Is there a current series training session out here in southern Calif.?

Do I have to be previously qualified in other categories (names, corporate bodies, titles) before I can take this training?

Gene Fieg

--
Joan Schuitema, Coordinator of Technical Services

Ronald Williams Library
Northeastern Illinois University
5500 North St. Louis Avenue, Chicago, IL 60625
Phone: (773) 442-4446<tel:(773)%20442-4446>

www.neiu.edu<http://www.neiu.edu>

[http://www.neiu.edu/%7Emarkdep/images/neiu_wordmark_color_email.png]