Gene,

NACO Series training is self-paced:

http://www.loc.gov/catworkshop/courses/naco-full%20series-RDA/course%20table.html

and is designed for NACO Program members who are already contributing name authority records and who wish to begin contributing series authority records.

Paul

Paul Frank

Coordinator, NACO and SACO Programs

Cooperative Programs Section

Cooperative and Instructional Programs Division

Library of Congress

101 Independence Ave., SE

Washington, DC 20540-4230

202-707-1570