Nailed it one Mark!

Completely had missed that instruction and all is now clear to me.

The mistake indeed was mine, and not because of a the scope of 9.4 -- thanks so much for pointing that instruction out!

in solidarity,

Netanel Ganin
Metadata Coordinator -- Hebrew Specialty
Brandeis University

My pronouns are he/him/his

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Ehlert, Mark K. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On Feb 19, 2017, at 9:53 AM, Netanel Ganin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> My question is specifically about a construction I noticed in two characters:
>
> Robin, $c the Boy Wonder (Fictitious character)
>
> Krypto, $c the Superdog (Fictitious character)
>
> I was curious about the application of those appellations, and specifically what RDA instruction they were generated by.

Check out RDA 9.2.2.18:
http://access.rdatoolkit.org/9.2.2.18.html

--
Mark K. Ehlert                 O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library
Cataloging and Metadata        University of St. Thomas

Verona," Act I, Scene iii