I believe such changes are taking place one by one, as they are approved,
with the changes appearing in the PCCs monthly "New and Changed Subject
Headings" (http://www.loc.gov/aba/cataloging/subject/weeklylists/).
In those lists, they look like this:

150        Deianira (Greek mythology) CANCEL HEADING    [sp 97003641 ]

682        This authority record has been deleted because the subject
heading is covered by the name heading Deianira (Greek mythological
character) (DLC)n 2016065297

150        Donald Duck (Fictitious character) CANCEL HEADING    [sp
85039028 ]

682        This authority record has been deleted because the subject
heading is covered by the name heading Duck, Donald (Fictitious character)
(DLC)no2016036349

--
Ann Heinrichs
Metadata/Cataloging Librarian