From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Adam L. Schiff
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 14:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCCLIST] Locked records in OCLC

Has anyone else noticed that authority records added or replaced last week are showing as locked and unable to be edited?  I've got a handful of changes that need to be made but when I try to replace the records I get a message that the records are locked by another user.  This seems unlikely, particularly in the ones that we here added or replaced.

Adam Schiff

Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger
University of Washington Libraries