I just learned from experience that while updates are stalled in OCLC it’s a good idea to check name authorities for conflicts in ClassWeb or in authorities.loc.gov before adding a new NAR.  The name could have been added by LC or BL since last week but it won’t show up in Connexion.

John Hostage

Senior Continuing Resources Cataloger

Langdell Hall 194

Harvard Law School Library