Thank you for all your messages about locked authority records.

OCLC is actively working to resolve a problem that began on Friday 27 January which has impacted our ability to load the daily distribution file of authority records from the Library of Congress.

OCLC hopes to have a resolution of the problem installed before the end of this week.  I will update the PCC list as soon as a more definite timetable is known.

Sincerely,

Cynthia M. Whitacre

Manager, WorldCat Quality

6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin, Ohio USA 43017

T +1-614-764-6183 * or +1-800-848-5878, ext.6183

[OCLC]<http://www.oclc.org/home.en.html?cmpid=emailsig_link>

OCLC.org<http://www.oclc.org/home.en.html?src=emailsig_link> * Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/OCLC/20530435726> * Twitter<http://twitter.com/oclc> * YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/OCLCvideo>