From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Borries
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2017 11:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] NAR no 96047997 (Jose Goudy Pratt Pierret)

Hi, Adam,

I was the one who proposed the current class number late last year, and I have already submitted a proposal to cancel it and replace it with PQ7409.2.P6938.  I am not sure at this point what LC will decide to do.

Michael

Michael S. Borries

Cataloger, City University of New York

151 East 25th Street, 5th Floor