Thanks to both Stephen and Casey for the the responses -- I may consider
the 678 or 680.

I admit to being stymied as to why the expression level is where
summarization of content is it seems redundant to repeat a summary of Moby
Dick in its myriad expression records rather than once in the work record.
But mine is not to reason why, mine is but to record, transcribe, link
relationships, and die.

thanks again!

in solidarity,

Netanel Ganin
Metadata Coordinator -- Hebrew Specialty
Brandeis University

My pronouns are he/him/his