I have established Eva Colmers as Colmers, Eva (Eva M.), 1953-.  LAC has established her as Colmers, Eva M., 1953-, but I did not feel that I could follow this.  The only time that I could see that she used her middle initial was on (what else?) her dissertation, on which the Canadian authority record was based.  In all of her other works, and on social media, she omits her middle initial.

This does leave me uncertain as to whether I should have included the control number of the Canadian record in subfield $z of 016, and whether I should have included a subfield $w at the end of the 400 field.  Corrections welcome.

Michael S. Borries
Cataloger, City University of New York
151 East 25th Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY  10010