Thanks to those who attended March Agile Community of Practice. Our future sessions (monthly) will be based on various topics/presentations on Agile and discussion around product development and best practices. We will be updating FAQ for questions asked today around Product ownership on “AgileatLibrary” confluence site here: https://staff.loc.gov/resources/display/AT/FAQ Please join listserv email list so that you could get most current information on the upcoming events and changes and on Agile community of practice here in LOC. http://listserv.loc.gov/archives/agileatlibrary.html Thanks Anu AT Team OCIO