I want to thank everyone for replying so far. I just want to circle back,
my intention is/was not to necessarily go after any one specific situation
but raise some of the concerns and questions I've come to having watched to
job market regularly in A/V preservation and library work in general for 6
years or so now. Hopefully it's not too clumsy.

Then solicit what people have found to be effective, not so effective, and
observations on organizational structure related to the A/V preservation
field.

These are concerns I genuinely have about the types of jobs in the field,
how they are handled in organizations, and how we present the professional
opportunities of the field. I admittedly have been fortunate than some in
these respects.

I hope to continue to read more insights,

Nathan Coy