Print

Print


BEGIN:VCALENDAR METHOD:REQUEST PRODID:Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 VERSION:2.0 BEGIN:VTIMEZONE TZID:Eastern Standard Time BEGIN:STANDARD DTSTART:16010101T020000 TZOFFSETFROM:-0400 TZOFFSETTO:-0500 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;INTERVAL=1;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11 END:STANDARD BEGIN:DAYLIGHT DTSTART:16010101T020000 TZOFFSETFROM:-0500 TZOFFSETTO:-0400 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;INTERVAL=1;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3 END:DAYLIGHT END:VTIMEZONE BEGIN:VEVENT ORGANIZER;CN="Petty, Tim (Risch)";SENT-BY="MAILTO:[log in to unmask]":MAILTO:Tim_ [log in to unmask] ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TRUE;CN=Geospatial Hosting Environment ([log in to unmask]):MAILTO:[log in to unmask] C.GOV ATTACH:CID:[log in to unmask] DESCRIPTION;LANGUAGE=en-US:\n\n-----Original Appointment-----\nFrom: Petty\ , Tim (Risch) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]\nSent: Thursday\, March 30\, 2017 11:06 AM\nTo: Petty\, Tim (Risch)\; Steele\, Rebecca (Wyden)\nCc : Baytok\, Timur (Baldwin)\; Baytok\, Timur (Merkley)\; Leschper\, Mary (E nergy)\; Creamer\, Patrick (Boozman)\; Gassie\, Lillian\; Ingraham\, Hayes (Merkley)\; Leggett\, Matt (EPW)\; DeSouza\, Calvin\; Kinzer\, Michelle ( Kaine)\; Kulkarni\, Vikram (Leahy)\; Lazorchak\, William\; Hupart\, Sherri (Fischer)\; [log in to unmask]\; Hoefler\, Annie (Energy)\; Hessler\, John W \; Graber\, Scott (L. Graham)\; Giordano\, Santo (Corker)\; Fischer\, Hann ah\; Dudik\, David (Corker)\; Drake\, Sarah (Wicker)\; D'Onofrio\, Max (En zi)\; Nicholas\, Romel (Hatch)\; Cabral\, Tomas (SAA)\; Burr\, Ben (Lee)\; Cox\, Ed (Hatch)\; Cory\, Carole (Murray)\; Budde\, Nic (Republican-Conf) \; Brinkley\, Jeff (SAA)\; Mullen\, Loren (Merkley)\; Soto\, Dan (Alexande r)\; Warner\, Darin (King)\; Yearsley\, Josh (Cortez Masto)\; Uzel\, James \; Turner\, Todd (Rubio)\; Tishue\, Chris (Manchin)\; Sulfab\, Moon (McCon nell)\; St Onge\, Timothy Joseph\; Scheffer\, William (Shaheen)\; Rossi\, Emily (McCaskill)\; Rodman\, Scott (Schumer)\; Mayer\, Jack (Warner)\; Pee k\, Lincoln (Leahy)\; Perez\, Peter (Franken)\; Nolan\, Jacqueline\; Matso n\, Hunter (Cantwell)\; Lewis\, Wendy (Commerce)\; LERARIS\, Steve (Feinst ein)\; Cahill\, Conor (Markey)\; Moen\, Karly (Heitkamp)\; Harding\, Steph enne (Tom Udall)\; Sydnor\, Chad (Burr)\; Hechavarria\, Andrea (Ernst)\; H echavarria\, Adam (Young)\; McAndrew\, Joe (Schatz)\; Hu\, Patrick (Hirono )\; Seale\, Jessica (Cornyn)\; Erickson\, Lindsay (Tester)\nSubject: Senat e GIS Working Group Meeting\nWhen: Thursday\, March 30\, 2017 3:00 PM-4:00 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).\nWhere: Dirksen 223\n\n\n\n\n\ n***Reminder – please feel free to forward to someone in your office tha t can come and learn about resources for your office and member.\n\nOur ne xt Senate GIS Working Group event will be with special guest speaker from the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) Geospatial Information Offic er (GIO) Steve Lewis.\n\nLocation: Senate Dirksen 223\nDate: Thursday\, March 30\, 2017\nTime: 3pm – 4pm\n\nSenate GIS Workgroup\nAgenda for Th ursday\, March 30\, 2017\nI. Introductions\nII. U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT)\nIII. GIS communication tools for staff\nIV. Wr ap up\n\nPresentation Speaker: Steve Lewis manages enterprise geospatial activities at USDOT and is responsible for the Transportation Theme of the National Spatial Data Infrastructure. He works closely with partners fro m State government to aggregate the data layers that comprise the Transpor tation Theme. He currently is leading the efforts to build the National Ad dress Database. During his presentation\, Steve will share how staffers c an leverage the USDOT’s open geospatial data and information products to advance policy work. There will also be a short preview of how to get up and running with your free Senate Analytical Mapping (SAMS) accounts to s tart leveraging the resources and mapping on your own!\n\nHope to see you at the presentation\,\nTim Petty and Rebecca Steele\nSenator James Risch o f Idaho and Senator Ron Wyden of Oregon\nCo-Chairs of the Senate GIS Worki ng Group\n\n\nSenate GIS Working Group History: Our first meeting was held in May 2011. In that meeting\, different senate offices came together to discuss the uses of GIS within the Senate and to lay out a plan that will eventually lead to its implementation and resources. From that initial mee ting\, all offices have access to federal GIS digital assets and resources to their give states. In recent meetings we have had speakers from other Senate offices and various federal and state groups such as Veterans’ Af fairs\, EPA\, CRS\, Interior\, EIA\, NOAA\, and others present how GIS app lications has been usefully implemented in their line of work and research for senate staff and members.\n\n\n\n SUMMARY;LANGUAGE=en-US:FW: Senate GIS Working Group Meeting DTSTART;TZID=Eastern Standard Time:20170330T150000 DTEND;TZID=Eastern Standard Time:20170330T160000 UID:040000008200E00074C5B7101A82E0080000000080BFF4F43FA9D201000000000000000 010000000D5474E6FC0A3D247B7B64A476A39F405 CLASS:PUBLIC PRIORITY:5 DTSTAMP:20170330T150552Z TRANSP:OPAQUE STATUS:CONFIRMED SEQUENCE:0 LOCATION;LANGUAGE=en-US:Dirksen 223 X-MICROSOFT-CDO-APPT-SEQUENCE:0 X-MICROSOFT-CDO-OWNERAPPTID:-1220659231 X-MICROSOFT-CDO-BUSYSTATUS:TENTATIVE X-MICROSOFT-CDO-INTENDEDSTATUS:BUSY X-MICROSOFT-CDO-ALLDAYEVENT:FALSE X-MICROSOFT-CDO-IMPORTANCE:1 X-MICROSOFT-CDO-INSTTYPE:0 BEGIN:VALARM ACTION:DISPLAY DESCRIPTION:REMINDER TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT15M END:VALARM END:VEVENT END:VCALENDAR