From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Karla Schmit <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 1:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Idea Exchange in May

I'm also wondering about the Ideas Exchange on March 14th re: literacy conversations. Does anyone know anything more about that event?

Karla M. Schmit
Interim Head, Education and Behavioral Sciences Library
Assistant Director, Pennsylvania Center for the Book
The Pennsylvania State University
502 A Paterno Library
University Park, PA 16802-1812
Office: 814.863.5521<tel:(814)%20863-5521>
http://www.pabook.libraries.psu.edu<http://www.pabook.libraries.psu.edu/>

Karla M. Schmit
Education and Behavioral Sciences Librarian
Assistant Director Pennsylvania Center for the Book
The Pennsylvania State University
502 C Paterno Library