March 14 is the annual meeting of the Reading Promotion Partners, a full list of whom are posted here:  http://www.read.gov/cfb/partners.php
I don't know how many of these organizations attend the annual ideas exchange.

May 1-2 is the annual meeting of State Center affiliates.

We received a Save the Date for the RPP meeting and it was covered by a clarification from Pam that the annual meeting for us remained May 1-2.

I found that and will forward next.

Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book