I was hoping it overlapped with the LOC Disco Night! http://www.loc.gov/concerts/disco/

I was planning my wardrobe… :-)

I haven’t received anything from CCB about this yet – seems to me that they provided a small stipend last year to help offset travel. Just wondered if that is still on the board since our fiscal situation is tight this year.

L.

Lisa Comstock
Director, Connecticut Center for the Book

Manager, IT Services
Connecticut Humanities

Connecticut Center for the Book

Click Here to Advocate for the Humanities, March 29th

The Connecticut Book Awards are BACK! Learn more here.

860 685 7584  direct
860 685 2260  main