The "modest support" is a surprise!  I was planning on the $500 in support.  Some of us do not receive any funding from any agency and have to raise very penny to maintain our programs.

This is frustrating.

Rocco

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 4:11 PM, Walker, Suzanne <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Right.  I really need an agenda at least, before I can submit my travel approval and I really need to submit that next week if I'm going to come to this.

Also, more clarity on the "modest support."

Thanks for this discussion,
Suzanne

-----Original Message-----
From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]GOV] On Behalf Of Rogers, Curtis
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 4:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: RE ANNUAL MEETING Fwd: FW: March and May

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. **** ________________________________

Thanks! Yes, I think everyone is waiting for the " formal letters out vie email (attachment with our letterhead)" with an agenda, etc. Most finance departments need that documentation before they can approve leave and book flights, etc.

Curtis R. Rogers, Ed.D.
Communications Director
1500 Senate Street, Columbia, SC 29201

Innovation | Collaboration | Participation