Thanks Mark -- I had noticed that the BTs for all types I mentioned were
formulated as 'Imaginary', I just wasn't sure if there was an intended
distinction being drawn between Fictitious entities and Imaginary entities.

in solidarity,

Netanel Ganin
Metadata Coordinator -- Hebrew Specialty
Brandeis University

My pronouns are he/him/his

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 2:02 PM, Ehlert, Mark K. <[log in to unmask]>