These designators aren’t intended for humans. In fact I’m coming to the conclusion that the whole thing is no longer intended for humans.

Regards

Richard

(my opinions, not necessarily those of any other human, or RDF triple).

Richard Moore

Authority Control Team Manager

The British Library

Tel.: +44 (0)1937 546104