On Mar 31, 2017, at 7:45 PM, Adam L. Schiff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Actually, there would be nothing preventing one from naming the work AND both expressions:
>
> 245 00 $a Mail carrier = $b El cartero / $c JoAnn Early Macken.
> 700 12 $i Container of (work): $a Macken, JoAnn Early, $d 1953- $t Mail carrier.

Somewhat reminiscent of UNIMARC, as I understand it.  But given there’s only one work in the resource, I’m more apt to give in lieu of that 700 the following:

700 1_ $i Work manifested [if not Work expressed]: $a Macken, JoAnn Early, $d 1953- $t Mail carrier.

--
Mark K. Ehlert                 O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library
Cataloging and Metadata        University of St. Thomas

Verona," Act I, Scene iii