Relieved to hear that the expectation will not be doubling subjects in 6XX
and 7XX. Using these relator terms in authority records makes far more
sense, appreciate having that pointed out.

in solidarity,

Netanel Ganin
Metadata Coordinator -- Hebrew Specialty
Brandeis University

My pronouns are he/him/his