I have the conference proceedings of 3 conferences/conventions/meetings. As far as I can tell, they are all the same conference series. However, the name of each is different. I am doing monographic cataloging and I want to construct an AAP for each individual conference. Is it as simple as choosing the preferred name directly from the piece?

For example:

National Convention of Working Girls Societies $n (1st $d 1890 : $c New York, N.Y.)

National Convention of Working Girls’ Clubs $n (2nd $d 1894 : $c New York, N.Y.)

National Convention of Working Women’s Clubs $n (3rd $d 1897 : $c New York, N.Y.)

Thanks,

Jessica Janecki