From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of John Hostage <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 6:48:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: names of individual conferences/meetings

According to LC-PCC PS for 11.13.1.8 and 11.13.18.1, the see also references would be made only on the record for the collective conferences, but it does seem a little excessive when each name has only one occurrence.

John Hostage

Senior Continuing Resources Cataloger

Langdell Hall 194

Harvard Law School Library