Making changes to MARC is a layered process. In addition to approving he
MARC changes, the NACO nodes that will receive MARC authorities must give
an OK before the approved changes can be implemented. I think this is an
instance where the NACO nodes have not given an OK yet.  It's not something
that's under OCLC's control.

It would be helpful if the NACO nodes' own approval process were a bit more
transparent.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hearn, Metadata Strategist