NLS Operations Alert

No. 17-28

DATE          :    April 14, 2017
TO                :    Network Libraries
FROM         :    David Pelizzari, Supervisor, Publications and Media Section
SUBJECT   :    For Younger Readers code correction

Operations Alert 17-26 contained the wrong code for subscribing individual patrons to the For Younger Readers large-print catalog. The correct code for individual subscribers is BYR2. Soon we will issue an additional alert outlining the process for libraries to place bulk orders for the catalog.

We apologize for the error and regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

For more information contact: