From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephen Hearn
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 9:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Classical works : Cicero

Are these groupings of Cicero's works definitively established by tradition, or are there cases where a work might be contained in both groups, or where its inclusion in a group would be disputed? The Bible's Old Testament and New Testament are less definitively defined as groups in RDA than they were under AACR2. Is something similar the case for these groupings of Cicero's works?

Stephen