From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gene Fieg
Sent: Monday, April 3, 2017 5:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Classical works : Cicero

I am/was working on AAPs for Cicero's works.  For some I had created a larger expression, Works. Sellections or Essays. Selections.
But now I see AACR2 AAPs:
Cicero. Philosophical works
Cicero. Rhetorical works
These have not been reviewed; dont see a 667 field.  Are these still valid in RDA?  Or they be more properly brought into line with RDA.

Comments?

Gene Fieg