Dear Colleagues,

Please forgive the cross-posting.

Libraries face many challenges to make electronic resources accessible and discoverable. The number of licensed and open access electronic resources is increasing exponentially and the dynamic nature of consortia collections (platform changes, title transference between packages, and package overlap) present challenges.

If your library is part of a consortium, we would like to know if your consortium have a systematic way to acquire licensed and open access electronic resources. If yes, do your consortium collections get cataloged? What cataloging models, strategies, and advanced technological tools has your consortium employed to address obstacles and ensure discovery of consortium collections?

Please answer these questions and a few additional ones in the survey (approximately 2-10 minutes) at https://goo.gl/forms/JnMlAGRTsP23zziE3.

We will be happy to share the survey result with you. The survey will be closed on Friday, April 7. Thank you for your participation!

Becky Culbertson, [log in to unmask]

Shi Deng, [log in to unmask]

Aislinn Sotelo, [log in to unmask]

Shared Cataloging Program, California Digital Library

Metadata Service Program, UC San Diego Library