From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hall, Jack
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 10:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] literary author 053 with $5

Might "NUC" stand for the National Union Catalog? There are probably few catalogers left alive (like me) who have  even seen those volumes.

Jack Hall
Music Cataloger
Metadata and Digitization Services
University of Houston Libraries
Houston, TX 77204-2000
A Carnegie-designated Tier One public research university
phone: 713 743 9687