---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gene Fieg <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, April 28, 2017
Subject: unused forenames
To: autocat <[log in to unmask]>

In the FAQs on the PCC/NACO page, where is the use of unused forenames mentioned?  It is hard to tell where is it dealt with in those questions.  I tried searching within the PCC page and did not get anything.

I searched the quote given in one of my searches and put the quote in the search, thinking it would take me to the document.  Nope.

Apparently, we do not have to use unused forenames in the 100 unless it breaks a conflict.  I kind of found that, but that PCC page could be improved in terms of searching within it.

Gene Fieg