From: [log in to unmask]
When: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM May 17, 2017
Subject: Agile Community of Practice at the Library
Location: LM637- Edison Conference Room

Thanks to those who attended March Agile Community of Practice.
Our future sessions (monthly) will be based on various topics/presentations on Agile
and discussion around product development and best practices.

We will be updating FAQ for questions asked today around Product ownership on “AgileatLibrary” confluence site here: https://staff.loc.gov/resources/display/AT/FAQ

Please join listserv email list so that you could get most current information on the upcoming events and changes and on Agile community of practice here in LOC.
http://listserv.loc.gov/archives/agileatlibrary.html

Thanks
Anu
AT Team