Thanks to all of you who have and continue to participate as part of the Library’s Agile Transformation. We have made much progress over the past year, much of this because of the leadership that Anu Rai has provided as the Agile Transformation Project Manager. Anu is moving on to a new role, so leadership of this initiative is being transferred to Bob Shirley of the OCIO PMO and Mike Nibeck of OCIO R&D. Please join me in thanking Anu and team for their hard work. Thanks to Bob and Mike for stepping up in the leadership of our transformation to Agile.

Jim Karamanis
Director, Research & Development
Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO)
The Library of Congress
202-707-2732