The SuperShuttle site would not accept my AAA membership number - said it was invalid. So, I used the DASKY promo code that Steve sent.

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Hirsch
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2017 3:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] For those using a Shuttle to Menger Hotel for Conference

As far as I can see, and I may be totally wrong, it looks like the GO Shuttle link indicates a $17 fare and the Super Shuttle the same or very nearly so (particularly if you have AAA). You can use the Super Shuttle site to get the fare information for San Antonio airport to the Menger, so I would say that indicates that they do operate there.

Either way I'll see you there soon,

Peter Hirsch