From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gary A. Galo
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 2:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Can anyone tell me?

Hi Ben,

I forwarded your question to Seth Winner and got this:" Recorded in 1948. Beryl Chaggy was its cantor."

He says that there may be more than one cantor on that record, even though one was listed. He says that the D8 in the matrix number indicates the 1948 recording date. He also says it may be a radio broadcast.

Best,
Gary

Gary Galo
Audio Engineer Emeritus