Guys, you're missing the point. We are laughing at this fad because we know
better and expect more. But if you think about it, it's more people
enjoying music that they PAID for instead of ripped or downloaded from a
friend. They may start at the bottom and stay there, but chances are that
they will like what they hear and upgrade. It's still a win win win no
matter how you look at it. Would I buy one of these? Hell no, I'll stay
with my EMT. But they are buying something that will encourage them to buy
music and have respect for it.

בברכה,
שי דרורי.
מומחה לשימור ודיגיטציה של אודיו וידאו ופילם 8-35ממ
Cheers
Shai Drori
Expert digitization services for Audio Video
Hi Res scanning for film 8mm-35mm
Timeless Recordings Music Label
www.audiovideofilm.com
Tripadvisor level 5 contributor, level 10 restaurant expert