Dear Sound Archivists:

I am doing research for a historical documentary for which we need to obtain radio news reports recordings from March 1974 and March 1976.

There are three stories I’m looking for, two which were national news reports and can be from any station, and the third which is more likely to have been reported in Northern California or major cities in California.

I’ve already checked Stanford, and Hoover Institute, and am in the process of reaching out to a few other potential sources in California. I would appreciate any suggestions for potential sources in California and beyond.

Thank you for your help broadening my search.

Susanne Mason
Researcher
Austin, TX