I bow to your tastes, but it IS possible to get a decent sounding mp3 - many I have to deliver that way are perfectly fine for the client. And some of mine have only an iphone to listen on - the speaker is worse than the sound of the file. The recent samples linked on this list of the 78 project were the worst ones I have heard in years! NOT a good example.

I am not defending the format, but have any of you listened to radio in the last ten years? 90% of that is mp3s.

I�m not defending the format, but a good engineer can make a silk purse when needed!

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689