Thank you all so far!
I guess another issue, IF there are any archives still in existence, is not only to locate them but also to be granted access….seems like record companies don’t really like to deal with people…

BTW, the minister I am researching is Rev. A.W. Nix.

Terri Brinegar
PhD Candidate in Ethnomusicology
University of Florida