We are working on loading your profiles to your pages. These will be static PDF pages.  At this time if you have changes, I suggest emailing those to us.  We will give out additional guidance.

From: Limited to participants in Jakarta CAP program (CAPSEA) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rohayati Paseng
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 8:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Updates from Southeast Asia

Oh, I forgot, they don't seem to be available online anymore since I found the 2016 profiles in my email. I am assuming that the 2017 profiles are forthcoming. Thank you dan terima kasih banyak. --yati

Rohayati Paseng (Yati)

Southeast Asia Studies Librarian
University of Hawaii at Manoa Library
2550 McCarthy Mall, Honolulu, HI 96822 U.S.A.
P: (808) 956-2308
; F: (808) 956-2318