Oh, I forgot, they don't seem to be available online anymore since I found
the 2016 profiles in my email. I am assuming that the 2017 profiles are
forthcoming. Thank you dan terima kasih banyak. --yati

*Rohayati Paseng (Yati)*

*Southeast Asia Studies LibrarianUniversity of Hawaii at Manoa Library2550
McCarthy Mall, Honolulu, HI 96822 U.S.A.P: (808) 956-2308; F: (808)
956-2318*