I got many requests to share this so I'm going to just blast it to the list.  Please disregard if you don't want.

I hope this is useful.  It's still a work in progress but it identifies specific measurable functions.  I did not include the activities of the Director.  Nor did I include any Army requirements such as mandatory training, town hall meetings, etc.

As I recall, we did some similar work to illustrate what we do when the USAAMA Manpower Review came through (like Sherman's March) a few years back.  If I can find that I'll send that out as well.

Best,

- Kurt

Kurt Kuss, Director
Aiso Library / Defense Language Institute
543 Lawton Road, Bldg. 617
Monterey, CA 93944
Phone: 831-242-5140 ; DSN: 768-5140
Email: [log in to unmask]

"You can only measure 3% of what matters."  - W.E. Deming